I'm not sure if you know this or not, but I can speak baby. She is telling you that she misses me and needs to see me soon :) She has changed so much since I saw her last and that was only 2 weeks ago!! :( She is so precious!! And I like her outfit a lot too! I bet someone real cool got her that!! :) Anywho....good luck Wednesday. If you need to chat, give me a call! Love you tons! Give miss Liliana a kiss for me!
I'm not sure if you know this or not, but I can speak baby. She is telling you that she misses me and needs to see me soon :) She has changed so much since I saw her last and that was only 2 weeks ago!! :( She is so precious!! And I like her outfit a lot too! I bet someone real cool got her that!! :) Anywho....good luck Wednesday. If you need to chat, give me a call! Love you tons! Give miss Liliana a kiss for me!
ReplyDelete-Am