skip to main | skip to sidebar

Changes with the Seasons

Documenting the Changing Seasons of my Life

Friday, September 23, 2011

Why Yes, I DID Turn 12 Months


(And Mommy said she wouldn't indicate my age in months once I turned 1 year).

Posted by RachelMarie at Friday, September 23, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
RachelMarie
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2011 (24)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • I'm So FULL of Love
      • I Got the Moves Like Jagger
      • Phone Bills
      • Going for Ride
      • Another Year at the Ozarks
      • Why Yes, I DID Turn 12 Months
      • Tea Party (Not of the Political Nature)
      • Go Padres!
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (62)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)

My Blog List

  • Ali's Blog
  • Cecilia's Blog
  • Huebner's Blog
  • Jeanette's Blog
  • Jenny's Blog
  • Jen's Blog
  • Jordan's Blog
  • Laina's Blog
  • Michelle's Blog
  • Mike's Blog
  • Reese Family Blog
  • Tim and Coop's AWC Adventures