Thanks Guys! I've always said she's a good little girl and that I like to pretend it has something to do with her mom...but in reality it's all her. Has nothing to do with me. :)
Jenny, would you believe I took these myself in our living room? I'm so pleased you think they're professional though! I think you have a similar camera so you should try too! All you need is good natural light and a white sheet!
So cute! Where did you have the pictures taken?
ReplyDeleteShe is PERFECT! You can tell from the pics that she has the sweetest little personality and is a content little girl :) Great pics!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Guys! I've always said she's a good little girl and that I like to pretend it has something to do with her mom...but in reality it's all her. Has nothing to do with me. :)
ReplyDeleteJenny, would you believe I took these myself in our living room? I'm so pleased you think they're professional though! I think you have a similar camera so you should try too! All you need is good natural light and a white sheet!