Friday, June 11, 2010

Someone Say Too Much Baseball, What?

Impossible?

Possible.

Maybe it was that we spent 8 hours at the Baseball Hall of Fame.  Taking pictures of pictures (GASP!  Don't worry, I won't subject you to such torture). 



When we COULD have been spending time here.


Or here. 


Or maybe it's that we spent an entire day watching the most boring game of life at Citi Field.  Don't let the smile fool you.  I'm just really excited to be leaving.


Or maybe it's that I set foot in a place that I said I never would.  Because they tore a piece of history down so they could make more money and think THIS (from the old stadium) makes it all okay.  Sorry Yankees.  NOT okay.   



Possible.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget about the annoying Yankee fan who wouldn't shut up on the subway home, or the Twins fan who was all bloodied up on the subway because...well, he was a Twins fan in NY.

    And just think, if it hadn't been raining, we could have caught another game in Fort Wayne.

    Oh and next time, we'll go to the HOF during peak season. It's open until 9 then! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEXT TIME? Wait! Who said anything about next time?

    ReplyDelete