A full sneak peak! Yeah! I scanned the pics like a CSI agent...random thoughts: totally impressed with the crib skirt; We LOVE LOVE LOVE our sleep sheep - in fact, got a second one for travel, grandma's house, and/or mom/dad's bed; Aveeno baby lotion is our favorite of all brands; unbleached prefolds, nice!; a grobaby-never tried that one (let me know your impressions) I still have snappis for you if you need them. What else do you want to try for CDing? I have several styles you can play with to help you pick your favorite. Oooh, I also promised you all my compiled CDing "research".
Thanks Guys! :) It really does look better in person! You get the full picture. :)
Erin, as luck would have it, we do have two Sleep Sheep. A smaller one that we do plan on using for travel once the baby gets here - and an attempt to relax and distract Rachel during labor at the hospital. :)
I honestly don't know what else we need. I'm trying REALLY hard not to go crazy and buy TONS of diapering supplies that we'll never use. At the same time I don't know if we have enough (especially for when we start going to daycare). I think for newborn we're probably covered (watch the baby will pop out and be 12 lbs). :) 15 covers 24 prefolds (but the Gerber ones are larger so I am a little concerned about them being too big and causing blow-outs/leaks. And then we have probably something like 6 or 7 covers the next size up.
I did check out Little Padded Seats in Valley Junction a couple weeks ago. And walked out w/ only Snappies. It was HARD! We have 3. Will that be enough?
Anything you have to offer in the way of supplies and expertise/advise would be MUCH appreciated! I can't remember the kind that you pointed out at the Healthy Living Expo. But they did change in size as the baby grew.
I was also going to ask, do you use reusable "wipes" or just the disposables? I'm torn as to whether to try them.
Okay, I don't know if you check this after you post so I'm going to send you a message quick.
Silly girl...It won't be 12lbs; maybe 11lbs15oz, but surely not 12. 3 is enough snappis. I probably recommended the thirsties covers - you can either get them sized XS-S-M-L or size 1(for 5-18lbs)/size 2(for 18-35lbs) (size1-2 are meant to grow with baby...they have snaps through the rise). We used some Craigslist finds in XS and S for the 1st 6 months, and then bought size 2 for 6+ to present. You have plenty prefolds/covers. Other information will come via email...my computer is not liking blogposts tonight.
LOVE IT! So cute. - Jeanette
ReplyDeleteA full sneak peak! Yeah! I scanned the pics like a CSI agent...random thoughts: totally impressed with the crib skirt; We LOVE LOVE LOVE our sleep sheep - in fact, got a second one for travel, grandma's house, and/or mom/dad's bed; Aveeno baby lotion is our favorite of all brands; unbleached prefolds, nice!; a grobaby-never tried that one (let me know your impressions) I still have snappis for you if you need them. What else do you want to try for CDing? I have several styles you can play with to help you pick your favorite. Oooh, I also promised you all my compiled CDing "research".
ReplyDeleteThanks Guys! :) It really does look better in person! You get the full picture. :)
ReplyDeleteErin, as luck would have it, we do have two Sleep Sheep. A smaller one that we do plan on using for travel once the baby gets here - and an attempt to relax and distract Rachel during labor at the hospital. :)
I honestly don't know what else we need. I'm trying REALLY hard not to go crazy and buy TONS of diapering supplies that we'll never use. At the same time I don't know if we have enough (especially for when we start going to daycare). I think for newborn we're probably covered (watch the baby will pop out and be 12 lbs). :) 15 covers 24 prefolds (but the Gerber ones are larger so I am a little concerned about them being too big and causing blow-outs/leaks. And then we have probably something like 6 or 7 covers the next size up.
I did check out Little Padded Seats in Valley Junction a couple weeks ago. And walked out w/ only Snappies. It was HARD! We have 3. Will that be enough?
Anything you have to offer in the way of supplies and expertise/advise would be MUCH appreciated! I can't remember the kind that you pointed out at the Healthy Living Expo. But they did change in size as the baby grew.
I was also going to ask, do you use reusable "wipes" or just the disposables? I'm torn as to whether to try them.
Okay, I don't know if you check this after you post so I'm going to send you a message quick.
Silly girl...It won't be 12lbs; maybe 11lbs15oz, but surely not 12.
ReplyDelete3 is enough snappis.
I probably recommended the thirsties covers - you can either get them sized XS-S-M-L or size 1(for 5-18lbs)/size 2(for 18-35lbs) (size1-2 are meant to grow with baby...they have snaps through the rise). We used some Craigslist finds in XS and S for the 1st 6 months, and then bought size 2 for 6+ to present. You have plenty prefolds/covers.
Other information will come via email...my computer is not liking blogposts tonight.