- I will not consume copious amounts of french fries, potato chips, doughnuts, or pizza while pregnant but instead eat a balanced diet of healthy food. - Broken
- I will not speak of my pregnancy in terms of weeks. - Broken
- I will not blog or speak incessantly about my pregnancy. - Broken
- I will not own and drive a mini-van. - Not Broken - Yet
- I will not take anti-nausea medication while pregnant. - Broken
- I will continue to workout while pregnant and maintain my active lifestyle. - Broken
- I will not find out the gender of my child. - Not Broken - Yet
- I will not receive an epidural during labor. - Not Broken - Yet
- I will not treat my puppy any differently once children arrive. - Not Broken - Yet
Broken: 5
Not Broken: 4
Maybe there is some truth to, "Rules are Made to be Broken."

I actually prefer talking about pregnancy in weeks, because it de-emphasizes the due date (which is a farse anyway) and focuses on what you've already accomplished...20weeks!
ReplyDeleteThat, and I get a secret pleasure in reading people's face when they don't know that pregnancy is 40 weeks and they have no idea what you're talking about.
So forgive yourself for that rule-breaker.